How to Assess Sustainability’s Impact on Product Markets
Verdantix has developed a product sustainability framework to help consultants, marketing and sustainability executives, and general managers evaluate the financial impact of sustainability on their market.
The report, based on Verdantix’s research and advisory work on sustainability strategies and the development of markets related to sustainability, “unpacks the subtleties” such as sizing markets for product sustainability, the influence of sustainability on new and existing product markets, and understanding of who is actually buying products based on sustainability criteria, the firm says.
A separate Verdantix report published last October aims to help chief sustainability officers and VPs of environmental sustainability improve their sustainability strategies.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool