CRedit360, RobecoSAM Partner to Ease Firms’ Reporting Burden
CRedit360 is one of the two initial software providers that include RobecoSAM’s new Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) XBRL framework, allowing required information to be automatically tagged and transferred with minimal effort required by the reporting company.
RobecoSAM’s new integration is based on XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language), the open international standard for digital business reporting. XBRL-based information transfer uses software tools to remove complexity from the reporting process.
The new integration allows for the automated transfer of information from the CRedit360 system to the DJSI reporting platform. Structuring data in XBRL format standardizes it, reducing loss of quality when it is shared, making it more accessible to consumers of the data and potentially offering synergies between different reporting standards, Credit360 says.
In its other efforts to make it easier for firms to produce sustainability reports, in February CRedit360 became the first software provider to offer GRI content in five languages after the accuracy of the relevant GRI content has been certified by the Global Reporting Initiative.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger