Ecova to Help Mattress Firm Reduce Waste-Related Costs
Ecova will consult with the retailer on monitoring and reducing waste at about 630 locations.
Ecova says the Waste Manager Module on the Ecova Energy and Sustainability Management Platform will give Mattress Firm a complete picture of its waste generation and costs to improve financial savings and waste prevention. Ecova will also procure waste hauling services for Mattress Firm, which it expects to deliver double-digit savings through competitive bidding of services and guidance on favorable business terms.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool