Environmental Executive Moves: MWH, NV5, thinkstep, CES, Curtis, Harris, Vecoplan
Here’s the latest news on hirings, promotions and departures among environmental leaders.
MWH Global: The engineering, consulting and construction firm announced that Alan Krause (pictured) has been appointed to serve on the US Environmental Technologies Trade Advisory Committee. Krause is the chairman and chief executive officer of MWH Global.
NV5: The professional and technical engineering and consulting company announced that Amy Gonzales has been named business development director of environmental services. Previously, she was the senior vice president and co-founder of recent NV5 acquisition AK Environmental.
thinkstep: The global sustainability software and services provider has appointed Nigel Nugent as the senior vice president of worldwide sales, and Graeme Dykes as the vice president of North American sales and the global sector director for energy, chemicals and oil and gas. Prior to joining thinkstep, Nugent served as the vice president of worldwide sales and customer success at Enviance. Dykes served as the director of sales and as energy and utility sector lead at Enviance.
CES Synergies: The specialty environmental services company has appointed Luisa Ingargiola and Earl Young to its board of directors. Ingargiola oversees the capital markets and finance activities of a public technology company. Young has worked in commercial banking and finance for 42 years.
Curtis Packaging: The carton manufacturing company and industry leader in sustainability has added Larry Adams to its sales team. Adams has 27 years of experience in the paper and packaging industry.
Harris Waste Management Group: The manufacturer of ferrous and non-ferrous processing equipment has named Dave Beshear as a field service manager. Previously, he served as an engineering support technician for Jacobs ASG.
Vecoplan: The shredding, recycling and waste processing technology company has promoted Misty Turner to the position of assistant service manager. She joined Vecoplan in 2012 as a service administrator.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency