Microsoft’s Carbon Fee Saves $10 Million Plus Annually
According to a report on the program, the money collected through this fee has purchased more than 10 billion kWh of renewable power.
In late 2013, the company published a carbon fee playbook, an overview on how Microsoft implemented its internal carbon price and fee that includes a five-step process to guide other companies on how to put it into action at their own businesses.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation