ESIS Launches Environmental Incident Risk Management Product
ACE Groupâ€™s risk management services division, ESIS, has launched a mobile environmental incident reporting, testing, and response product to help risk manager mitigate and manage environmental incidents.
ESIS On Call provides immediate support to property and risk managers who must mitigate the risks associated with the release of hazardous materials into the environment. This new product is a single source, turnkey, cost containment solution delivering specialized, targeted support to clients faced with potential environmental disasters, the company says.
ESIS On Call also offers an app that provides clients with round-the-clock resources needed to respond to an event, via phone, the Internet and the proprietary mobile application.
ESIS On Call provides companies with industry expertise and resources needed to deal with an environmental incident, including emergency response via a proprietary mobile application, clean-up and damage restoration, testing and assessments for regulatory compliance.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its â€˜Source-to-Payâ€™ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures