ISOS, Measurabl Launch GRI G4 Reporting Pilot
ISOS, a sustainability consulting and training firm, is partnering with Measurabl to advance the implementation of enhancements to the Global Reporting Initiative G4 sustainability reporting framework that the companies expect to ease reporting while providing stakeholders with additional information, faster.
Measurabl’s on-demand SaaS product helps make sustainability reporting easier and more efficient while enabling organizations to benchmark their performance against peers, the company says.
The ISOS team has been working with Measurabl to develop the GRI module, which is currently in beta.
The enhancements have been in development for more than six months and are already being piloted by the CBRE Group. One feature being tested is a stakeholder engagement module that feeds into the materiality assessment. Other work on the reporting platform involves CDP and GRESB modules that are already being utilized by a number of major brands.
Last year Measurabl and Urjanet, a provider of automated big energy data, partnered to help companies report more easily and accurately on their non-financial performance.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation