Ecova’s Resource Management Saves Over $1.6bn
This is the second year in a row that Ecova has identified savings of $800 million for its clients, resulting in more than $1.6 billion in identified savings in the last two years.
The Ecova Energy and Sustainability Management Platform combines data, technology and energy expertise to help the company’s more than 700 commercial and industrial clients reduce resource cost and consumption.
Ecova focuses on identifying savings in numerous resource categories, such as energy, water, waste and telecom. This can mean catching water leaks before they become large financial or regulatory problems, reducing the number of service calls needed to manage equipment at a location, identifying billing errors, optimizing electric and gas rate programs and providing actionable insights to reduce energy and other resource consumption, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency