Ericsson Targets 30% Per Employee CO2 Emissions Cut
In a video launch of Ericsson’s 2014 corporate sustainability report, Elaine Weidman-Grunewald, head of Ericsson sustainability and corporate responsibility, says the company is on track to meet its five-year goal to reduce CO2 emissions per employee by 30 percent. The company achieved a 10 percent reduction in 2014.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation