KHS Direct Printing on PET Bottles Cuts Packaging
Because KHS’ direct printing machine, called Innoprint, has an output of 36,000 PET bottles per hour, the process will replace millions of shrink sleeves and label materials, helping businesses achieve their sustainable packaging and waste reduction goals.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation