EH&S Technology Services Market to Skyrocket
The research firm says the move towards the SaaS model for EH&S software is changing the nature of EH&S technology services engagements and customers are looking for large-scale integration to maximize their EH&S software value.
EH&S information management software can help companies not only comply with ever-changing EHS regulations, but can also play a larger role in strengthening EHS management and employee engagement, according to an article published last month on EHS Today.
A separate Verdantix study published late last year found improving environment, health and safety, energy and sustainability reporting are top priorities among sustainability leaders at high-revenue firms: more than 90 percent of respondents cite improvements in health and safety, energy and environmental management as “very important” or “important.”
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency