Tetra Tech Acquires Leading Solid Waste Firm
Tetra Tech has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Cornerstone Environmental Group and anticipates closing this transaction in May.
Cornerstone is an environmental engineering and consulting firm focused on solid waste markets in the US. The company has more than 160 employees and about $30 million in annual revenue.
Tetra Tech says the acquisition will expand its solid waste business.
The companies did not disclose the terms of the acquisition.
For the second consecutive year CH2M Hill and Tetra Tech lead the global environmental consultancy market, which saw a 0.8 percent decrease to stand at $28.7 billion in 2013, according to a report by Environment Analyst published earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger