American Water Acquires Environmental Disposal Corporation
American Water has agreed to acquire all of the issued and outstanding capital stock of the Environmental Disposal Corporation.
EDC provides wastewater service to the more than 5,300 customer accounts, which are located in EDC’s service territory in Bedminster and Bernards townships, New Jersey. In addition, EDC provides retail wastewater treatment to the Boroughs of Far Hills, Peapack, Gladstone and portions of Bedminster, outside EDC’s service territory, on the basis of long-term contracts.
Financial terms of the sale were not disclosed.
Last month American Water formed a partnership with LG Sonic to perform ultrasonic algae control in water treatment plants.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool