Amec Foster Wheeler Wins Radioactive Waste Analysis Contract
Under the multi-million pound contract, awarded by Sellafield Limited, Amec Foster Wheeler will perform laboratory-based analysis to characterize waste from the site’s extensive decommissioning program and determine the radioactive and chemical makeup, which will then allow disposal of the waste via the safest and most cost-effective means.
Amec Foster Wheeler says it will be investing in new equipment and laboratory infrastructure to deliver the contract and will also be increasing employment within the laboratory, including further expansion of the company’s laboratory technician apprentice scheme.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation