Geotech Launches Fixed Methane Monitor for AD Industry
The company says the development of the Biogas 300 came as a result of a noticeable increase in companies within the agricultural industry approaching Geotech with on-farm AD site plants. The monitor was developed specifically for farmers with on-farm AD plants that generate typically less than 500kW of energy, and those utilizing bio-waste produced by farms, such as manures and slurries.
The Biogas 300 is a single sample point system, measuring CH4 in the range 0-100 percent typical accuracy plus or minus 2 percent volume. The monitor can be used throughout the world – its operating temperature range is from 0 to +50C.
The company says benefits include zero service downtime, simple module replacement for annual service and low cost of ownership.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency