How the Process Water Industry Can Optimize Processes, Keep Costs Down
General Electric Analytical Instruments has released an Organics Monitoring Practical Guide and other resources to help the process water industry manage its monitoring needs to best optimize processes, keep costs down, and control the water treatment needs.
GE’s new Organics Monitoring page includes industry links for papers, videos and graphics about how GE Analytical Instruments can help solve application specific issues.
Sievers InnovOx Lab and On-Line Analyzers, along with Leakwise Oil-on-Water Monitors help companies better manage and optimize the use of industrial process water, the company says.
Last month NSF International and the American Water Works Association published the first American national standard for assessing the sustainability of water treatment chemical products.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation