Starbucks Moves Bottled Water Production out of California
Starbucks has announced it will stop sourcing and manufacturing its Ethos Water in California due to the drought.
The company says starting this month and over the next six months, it will move production to its Pennsylvania supplier, while also exploring alternatives to transition to a new source and supplier to serve the company’s West Coast distribution.
Starbucks’ move comes as activists are petitioning the California Water Resources Control Board to shut down Nestlé’s water bottling operations in the state.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation