EnviroChemie Expands Remote Maintenance for Water, Wastewater Plants
Beginning this year, the flotation plants in the Flomar and Lugan series, the Split-O-Mat precipitation and filtration plants, the Envochem wastewater treatment series, the biological Biomar series and Envopur membrane technology will be completely prepared for remote maintenance at the factory, the company says.
More than 300 customers can be reached via a data line. Up to now, the connection of the customer’s water or wastewater plant control to the EnviroChemie service point was individually accommodated with different hardware and software.
To ensure continued system upgrade and to offer customers a high level of availability and data security, a special, central server farm will be set up at the main location in Rossdorf in the first half of 2015. All connections from plants to the service headquarters or to service technicians at other locations will be managed there to ensure structured access management, archiving and backup of function processes in the respective plant.
Plant networking and central backup of data from the Asic Acron archiving system or other data archiving systems will still be possible via the server farm.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018