Thinkstep, Urjanet Add Built-In Energy, Utility Data to Sustainability Management Software
Urjanet, a provider of automated utility data, has partnered with thinkstep to provide thinkstep customers with an out-of-the-box utility bill and interval data feed for energy and water consumption without the need for any programming or customization.
The energy and environment, health and safety management suites on the thinkstep platform are used by corporations worldwide to analyze usage metrics and plan performance KPIs for water, energy and other environmental resources. By partnering with Urjanet, thinkstep has broad coverage of automated utility data in North America and Europe, with access to accounts at 1,700 utility providers.
The Urjanet/thinkstep integration gives customers access to their latest consumption data without the need for manual data entry, spreadsheet upload or back-end integration with existing IT systems.
In March, thinkstep announced thinkstep.one, a scalable enterprise software platform and application center for sustainability performance management. thinkstep.one is currently in beta and will be available in the fall of 2015.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project