Environmental Executive Moves: USGBC, PPM, GRI, Alta Environmental
US Green Building Council: The Northern California Chapter of the US Green Building Council has appointed Brenden McEneaney, LEED AP BD+C, (pictured) to be its executive director, effective July 2015. McEneaney previously directed the resilience program at the Urban Land Institute in Washington DC.
PPM: The EMCOR Group subsidiary has promoted Bobby Ollis, formerly the company’s senior vice president, to serve as president. Company founder Henry Moree Sr. will continue as chief executive officer. Hank Moree Jr. been promoted to executive vice president and chief operating officer. He was previously vice president of sales and marketing at PPM. Phillip Davis will take over Moree’s previous position.
Alta Environmental: The California-based environmental and engineering consulting firm has hired Garth Engelhorn as a senior consultant/project manager in the water resources division. He is a certified professional in storm water quality.
GRI: The international standards organization has appointed Eric Dugelay to its board of directors. He is a partner, global leader sustainability services, at Deloitte. Dugelay replaces retiring GRI board member Eric Hespenheide, who now chairs the organization’s Global Sustainability Standards Board.
Hunton & Williams: The law firm has appointed Ann Marie Mortimer to serve on the firm’s executive committee and as chair of its environmental and energy litigation practice. Mortimer is a partner at Hunton & Williams.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market