Atkins Wins Decommissioning Contract
Centrica Energy has awarded engineering and environmental consultancy Atkins a multidisciplinary pre-FEED (front end engineering design) decommissioning contract.
The five-year agreement will see Atkins provide the UK energy company with engineering and design services, drawing on a range of Atkins’ expertise across a number of disciplines in subsea, structures, pressure systems and environmental feasibility studies.
Atkins is one of the leading environmental consulting firms according to the latest research by Environment Analyst in its Global Environmental Consulting Strategies and Competitor Analysis 2014 report.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool