Envirogen, Suez Environnement to Bring Water, Wastewater Treatment to the Power Industry
The alliance will combine Suez Environnement’s capabilities in physical/chemical treatment technologies with Envirogen’s expertise in biological treatment, but can extend to include the breadth of the technology portfolios of both companies.
Near-term project targets for the alliance include groundwater and landfill leachate treatment related to coal combustion residuals (CCRs), and flue-gas desulfurization (FGD) wastewater treatment. Both of these areas will be governed by new US federal regulations coming online in the next 48 months.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation