Plastics-to-Fuel: Creating Energy from Non-Recycled Plastics
Companies are transforming used, non-recycled plastics into oil, fuels, and petroleum-based products. These plastics-to-fuel technologies, which complement ongoing recycling efforts, are a way to recover clean energy from plastics that cannot be economically recycled, the American Chemistry Council says.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation