Key Trends in the EH&S Implementation Services Market
In 2015, the market for environment, health and safety software implementation services will be worth $475 million across the eight economies of Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, the UK and the US, according to a free Verdantix report.
A multitude of drivers will lead to an 11 percent compound annual growth rate from 2015 to 2020, Verdantix says.
This report assists corporate customers, software vendors and EH&S technology services providers to better understand the current market landscape, as well as the market drivers and risks that will be prevalent over the next five years.
Greater involvement of consulting firms in the market will help all participants to implement more complete EH&S information management strategies due to their skills at validating the business case, selling to the C-suite and providing buyers with an additional sense of security about the value from the investment.
An earlier Verdantix report forecast the global market for business and IT consulting services related to EH&S information management and EH&S software will grow to $817 million in 2020. Beneficiaries of the 11 percent annual growth rate are AECOM, CH2M, Deloitte, ERM, IBM Global Business Services and Wipro Technologies as well as software providers like Credit360 and SAP who implement their own EH&S software products.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018