Innovyze Debuts Watershed Management Technology
Innovyze has expanded an array of features of its InfoWorks ICM, in a move the company says will make planning, designing, operating, optimizing and sustaining safe and reliable drainage systems faster, easier and more accurate.
The new InfoWorks ICM Executive Suite for comprehensive integrated catchment management is now available via five targeted products: InfoWorks ICM, InfoWorks ICM TSDB, InfoWorks ICM RiskMaster, PDM and ICMExchange.
The new Executive Suite bundle supports the increasingly widespread adoption by the global wastewater industry of integrated catchment modeling, risk-based flood management policies, real-time field and radar data-driven simulations, advanced analytics, and predictive forecasting technology, the company says.
The InfoWorks ICM Executive Suite delivers a complete integrated catchment management and flood and pollution control solution in a single user interface, powered by its advanced 1D/2D hydrodynamic flow equations solver engine coupled with time-series database and risk-based analysis. A full-featured programmer’s toolkit addresses application-specific needs.
InfoWorks ICM simultaneously considers both belowground and aboveground elements of catchments to accurately represent all flow paths, enabling true integrated dynamic modeling of river, sewer and overland flows, the company says. It also takes interactions of natural and man-made environments into account, and simulates the impact of polluting runoff and effluent from urban areas on water quality.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation