OriginClear, E3 Offer Disaster Water Reclamation Services
Water cleanup technology company OriginClear and OriginClear licensee E3 Services and Solutions have formed a joint venture to offer quick-response disaster water reclamation services to the Servpro network of 1800 franchisees in North America, a first responder to water damage crises that works with insurance companies across the US.
Jeffrey Matlock, director of operations at Servpro of Fort Collins, Colorado and and Beverly Hills, California, says E3 and OriginClear are already responding to the first job opportunity outside of California: a floodwater disaster in Oklahoma City. He says E3 and OriginClear’s technology can be deployed quickly and effectively, leading to fast, efficient water treatment.
OriginClear and E3 have agreed to equal ownership of the JV. OriginClear will bring its technology expertise and resources, while E3 will contribute its industry relationships and marketing to the Servpro franchisee network.
OriginClear CEO Riggs Eckelberry points to last week’s oil spill near Santa Barbara, California, and says he expects the JV “will develop crash-truck response capability, using OriginClear technology, that benefits industries, insurers and communities alike.”
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra