FleetMind, McNeilus Partner on Smart Garbage Trucks
The combined system includes FleetMind’s Mobile On-Board Computer and DVR Platform, which will be offered as a retrofit after the sale.
McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing is a manufacturer of refuse truck bodies, fielding a complete line of rear load, front load and side load units. Street Smart Vision by McNeilus provides a single hardware platform that delivers a wide range of integrated features allowing drivers, fleet managers and operations personnel to gain seamless, real-time access to valuable information.
The FleetMind Mobile On-Board Computer and DVR Platform for Street Smart Vision by McNeilus enables an extensive list of software features. In addition to providing a complete smart truck system, McNeilus will install, service and support the system through its expanding network of service centers location across North America.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo