FirstCarbon Solutions, Carbon Clear Team Up, Help Firms Cut Carbon
Environmental, social and governance management services company FirstCarbon Solutions and Carbon Clear, a provider of carbon management and offsetting services, today announced a partnership that aims to expand their reach and improve their services to their respective global clients.
Both companies provide of a range of environmental management services including CDP, Global Reporting Initiative and Dow Jones Sustainability Index, which all require participating organizations to meaningfully measure, document and reduce carbon emissions.
The FCS and Carbon Clear partnership will enable these two companies to develop joint services, leveraging Carbon Clear’s subject matter expertise in integrated carbon management and advisory services and FCS’ experience in ESG data management programs, the companies say.
Last year FCS and CDP expanded their global scoring partnership. CDP designated FCS as its global sustainability business process outsourcing partner under a three-year agreement.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project