TSI Facilitates Outdoor Environmental Monitoring
TSI has expanded its line of DustTrak Aerosol Monitors with the introduction of the Environmental DustTrak Aerosol Monitor, which facilitates long-term outdoor environmental monitoring levels of PM10, PM2.5 or both simultaneously.
The entire system is housed in a compact, weatherproof enclosure for protection of the newly enhanced Environmental DustTrak Photometer along with newly designed robust key components. The long-life pump, built-in auto zero module, and optional heated inlet and internal heater accessories enable longer runtime and reliable measurement accuracy with the ability to accommodate for varying temperatures and humidity, the company says. Additional space inside the enclosure also permits the option to add other third party, plug-and-play sensors to suit specific monitoring needs.
Combine it with the Cloud Data Management System to offer an all-in-one multi-parameter ambient monitoring system that provides for alerts via text and email when established ambient concentration limits are exceeded.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation