Aquatic Informatics Upgrades Water Monitoring Report Templates
Aquatic Informatics, which provides software for water data management and analysis, has announced the general availability of Aquarius Time-Series 3.9.
This latest release features a wider array of water monitoring industry report templates and an enhanced engine for customized reporting, the company says.
The new report templates offer flexibility to build and save an unlimited number of customized reports, enabling organizations to efficiently derive environmental intelligence from their vast water, meteorological, and other environmental data sets, the company says. Adjustable time specifications allow for relative dates and times to be defined for the period of data to be processed. Data pre-processing prior to reporting (including aggregates, maximums, minimums, intensities, and more) provide analytical capabilities. Configurable report elements such as headers, footers, and logos controlled through global settings enable personalized design and branding.
Aquatic Informatics customers can take immediate advantage of the latest enhancements by upgrading to Aquarius Time-Series 3.9 available on the Aquarius 360° Support Portal.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018