EORM Acquisition Expands Environmental Consulting, Engineering Services
Hill Country provides a full range of environmental consulting and engineering services to assist companies with air quality, waste water and hazardous waste permitting and environmental regulatory compliance issues.
EORM says the acquisition accelerates its expansion into the Texas region and supports growing demand in the energy, chemical, oil and gas, healthcare and emerging technologies industries for expert services in these environmental disciplines.
Hill Country Environmental includes engineers, geologists and environmental scientists with regulatory agency, consulting and industry backgrounds, and services clients in the energy, oil and gas, mining, chemical, marine, healthcare, municipal and technology sectors, both in the Texas region and throughout the US.
EORM services Fortune 1000 companies in high technology, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, energy, manufacturing, business services, consumer goods and healthcare from offices in Northern and Southern California, Oregon and Texas.
In January BSI, a UK-headquartered global business standards company, acquired EORM, based in San Jose, California. Now an operating subsidiary of BSI’s Professional Services business in the US, EORM serves as a platform for BSI’s global expansion of its EHS consulting and compliance services.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation