Envirogen Technologies Targets North American Food and Beverage Industries
Envirogen Technologies will start providing a range of water treatment and management solutions to food and beverage processors in North America.
The company, which already serves the food and beverage industries in Europe, will use broad-based technology portfolio and operations management to provide programs for incoming water treatment, process water conditioning, process filtration, water and recycle and reuse, and wastewater treatment.
The Kirkwood, Texas-based company has also expanded its water management solutions to the power industry in North America. In May, Envirogen Technologies and Suez Environnement formed a collaborative alliance to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective water and wastewater treatment to the power industry in North America. The company has also targeted
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation