Biorem Snags Emission Abatement Orders
Biorem, a cleantech company based in Ontario, has announced several new orders totaling $2.5 million for air emission abatement projects in North America, the Middle East and Asia.
The company designs, manufactures, and distributes a comprehensive line of high-efficiency air emissions control systems used to eliminate odors, volatile organic compounds and hazardous air pollutants.
The projects are in the semi-conductor, petrochemical as well as the food and beverage sectors and represent a cross section of the potential applications where our advanced biological solutions can be effectively applied.
The orders follow a previous announcement in March of orders totaling $3.7 million.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation