Credit360 Software Adds SASB Reporting Framework for Sustainability Accounting
Sustainability software provider CRedit360 is a partner in the SASB Enterprise Resource Program, the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board announced.
Companies use CRedit360’s sustainability software to access SASB disclosure guidance, collect and compile data for SASB reporting, and maintain the data for auditors to view and assess accuracy.
An HBS study found that companies that invest in material sustainability factors — as classified by SASB’s disclosure topics — enjoy significantly higher accounting and market returns.
CRedit360’s integrated software helps companies capture, manage and report the sustainability and environment, health and safety information needed to drive performance across all business areas and enhance shareholder value, the company says. The CRedit360 Corporate Reporter tool streamlines the process of requesting, reviewing, and collating responses in-line with various reporting frameworks and provides a central online framework repository to cover all sustainability reporting needs.
Earlier this month CRedit360 and Urjanet, which provides automated utility data, announced a partnership that enables CRedit360 users to receive automatically collected and standardized utility data from over 1,700 internationally-dispersed utility providers.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures