AeroThermal, Jones Celtic BioEnergy to Develop Waste, Clean Energy Projects
Per the memorandum of understanding, AeroThermal’s autoclaves and expertise will be used in the waste treatment and biomass to energy market alongside JCBE, who in turn deploy anaerobic and aerobic biomass and waste technologies that will work well with AeroThermal’s pre-treatment autoclave technology.
The partnership will be for two main purposes:
- Where a full new facility is required (e.g. a waste/biomass plant), JCBE would operate as the EPC contractor that will include for autoclave facility development and anaerobic digestion technologies.
- Where a retrofit of autoclaves to existing waste treatment operations is required, JCBE would again operate as the EPC contractor with AeroThermal operating again as the technology sub-contractor.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency