Ecolab Acquires Water Treatment Provider in China
Jianghai provides water treatment technologies, chemistries and services to several industries in China, including customers in power and chemicals. Jianghai has more than 550 employees and operates two manufacturing plants in Changzhou. In 2014, the company had sales of $90 million. No further details were announced.
Ecolab says he acquisition complements its current industrial water treatment offerings under the Nalco name, and strengthens is long-term growth opportunities in the increasingly water-stressed China market.
Ecolab will continue to serve customers in China through both Jianghai and Nalco.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market