Agilent Technologies, Waters Formalize Instrument Control Exchange
Agilent Technologies and Waters Corp. have announced a formal agreement to exchange instrument controls to improve the productivity of customers who own software and instruments from both companies.
The new agreement replaces earlier provisions under which Agilent implemented control of Waters instruments in the Agilent OpenLAB chromatography data system and Waters implemented control of Agilent liquid chromatography instruments in Waters Empower Software.
The agreement defines terms and conditions on how the companies will exchange instrument control documentation and driver software and how they will provide developer and technical support to one another. It also spells out the escalation mechanisms for resolving technical issues for their mutual customers.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency