Linking Sustainability Reporting to Decision Making
The Global Reporting Initiative’s chief executive Michael Meehan speaks about the organization’s new strategic direction and priorities for the coming years. This includes an updated mission, linking sustainability reporting to decision making, as well as his vision on the importance of trust.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation