UL Environment Launches New Sustainability Advisory Services
UL’s new sustainability advisory services includes assisting clients with:
- Providing assurance for corporate-branded sustainability programs (e.g. waste diversion programs, environmental footprint).
- Promoting the integration of sustainable thinking into new product development processes through staff training (e.g., design for sustainability).
- Exploring innovative sustainability goals, which align with the companies’ overall business strategy and establishing sustainability strategies that achieve companies’ corporate and environmental goals.
- Creating sustainable sourcing strategies.
- Linking product or portfolio sustainable value propositions to customer needs, and enabling product differentiation and selection.
- Encouraging best practices for sustainability marketing claims and messaging strategies, which can communicate sustainability information in a credible and compelling way to the marketplace.
Earlier this year UL Environment signed a memorandum of understanding with the Building Research Establishment to jointly recognize each other’s environmental product declarations.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project