Wastewater Processing Using Cone Bottom Tanks
As well as being used as a storage tank, Cone Bottom Tanks allow companies to collect used water and to separate particles and impurities, enabling water to be re-used for non-human consumption purposes, the company says. Enduramaxx cone bottom storage tanks are rugged storage tanks, made from a single piece of UV-stabilized polyethylene and are available in a number of varying degree conical bottoms, with the slope relating to the rate of efficiency at which the stored material can exit the tank.
Conical storage tanks see the separated sludge and waste sink to the bottom of the cone where it can be drained away and correctly disposed of. As well as being suitable for wastewater management, conical tanks are also well suited to the separation of glycerol in biodiesel production and yeast and other residues in brewing and winemaking.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge