Dell E-Waste Recycling Tops 1.4bn Pounds
The companyâ€™s latest sustainability report also highlights Dellâ€™s efforts to create a closed-loop supply chain: 21.9 million pounds of post-consumer plastics have been recycled back into Dell products since 2013, a 15 percent increase.
Additionally, by identifying alternative materials and opportunities for material reductions, Dell has avoided 31 million pounds of packaging and saved $53 million since 2009, making progress toward its goal of waste-free packaging by 2020.
The report says Dell has reduced the energy intensity of its whole product portfolio by 30.1 percent since 2012.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project