American Water Acquisition Expands Shale Development Services
Keystone, headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania, is a water service provider offering a range of water-related services to the oil and gas industry primarily in the Appalachian region of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia.
Susan Story, president and CEO of American Water, says the acquisition delivers on one of the company’s growth strategies: to develop complementary businesses. “Coupled with our existing activity in shale, the Keystone acquisition will enhance our ability to provide additional water services solutions to shale development companies,” Story says.
Upon completion of the acquisition, Keystone will operate as a separate, independent subsidiary of American Water.
Energy Manager News
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo