California Looks to Stormwater Capture, Reuse
The revisions to the county’s stormwater discharge permit, approved by the California Water Resources Board, provides a framework for cities to plan and build aquifer recharge systems and other forms of “green infrastructure,” according to the article.
Green infrastructure offers several business opportunities including a potential increase in land and property values, according to a UK Green Building Council report.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation