IBM Big Data Aims to Create Water Management Blueprint
The Jefferson Project at Lake George, using IBM big data and analytics technology to manage and protect a body of fresh water, aims to create a blueprint to preserve important lakes, rivers and other bodies of fresh water around the globe.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation