EN Rx Cleans Up Brownfields, Contaminated Lands
According to EN Rx, an environmental remediation company specializing in chemical oxidation, its EN Rx reagents have some unique properties that allow them to be used in and around existing buildings and infrastructure. Its reagents are stable and slow acting oxidants, which helps both above ground keeping people and peripherals safe, and below ground keeping ongoing reactions sustained, minimizing rebound. The company details these in a case study published on Environmental Expert.
Additionally, they can be applied through a variety of techniques including: geo-probe, through existing wells, through sparge wells, directly into an open excavation, or mixed directly with soil.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures