GRI Launches New Tools, Services for Reporting Companies
To encourage better quality of sustainability reporting, the Global Reporting Initiative has restructured its services and created the GRI Support Suite — a range of tools and services for both report preparers and report users, covering the whole reporting cycle.
For report preparers, the GRI Support Suite offers guidance throughout the reporting process. It can help you prepare your report; align your reporting with the GRI Guidelines; give your reporting exposure to a wider audience; and give you insights into sustainability data.
The Support Suite follows GRI’s announcement last month to expand its scope to advance sustainability reporting and help organizations make more sustainable decisions.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation