Intertek Launches Environmental, Sustainability Services
Intertek has launched a global team providing environmental and sustainability services across a wide range of industries including electrical, building products, automotive, chemical, industrial and consumer goods.
A centralized team will oversee Intertek’s services in several categories, including energy efficiency testing, carbon foot-printing, life cycle analysis, LEED and green buildings certifications, corporate social responsibility consulting, sustainable packaging solutions, product certifications such as ETL Environment and the Green Leaf mark, and clean and renewable energy testing and certification. This will improve efficiencies for customers, Intertek says.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool