Measurabl Program Validates Firms’ Sustainability Performance
Sustainability reporting and data management firm Measurabl has launched a program with Optoro, a cloud-based technology company, that allows companies to transparently track and validate their corporate sustainability performance to customers and other stakeholders.
Optoro will display the “We Are Measurabl” logo on both its corporate website and BLINQ.com eCommerce site to show it has passed an audit of the authenticity of its sustainability statements and data.
One of the Optoro Green Team’s first priorities is to establish a baseline for the amount of energy consumed each year and to understand how that drives the company’s greenhouse gas emissions.
Measurabl’s software is run by S&P 500 companies as well as smaller organizations. The “We Are Measurabl” mark is available to any Measurabl user who passes an audit as well as compiles their data into one or more of the globally accepted sustainability reporting formats such as CDP or GRESB.
In April, sustainability consulting and training firm ISOS partnered with Measurabl to advance the implementation of enhancements to the Global Reporting Initiative G4 sustainability reporting framework that the companies expect to ease reporting while providing stakeholders with additional information, faster.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation