Eriez Opens Dedicated Recycling Test Center
Eriez has launched a purpose-built recycling separation test center at its European headquarters near Caerphilly in South Wales, UK, which allows customers to test their materials and see how Eriez magnetic separators can help recover more materials and improve profits for the recycling industry, the company says.
Efficient separation of materials has historically been a difficult task for the recycling industry. As a result of the ongoing success of supplying equipment to customers in the recycling industry, Eriez established the test center so customers can visit with bulk samples of material and see how the range of equipment on offer separates it, helping to determine which combination of machinery is the best fit for their waste processing needs.
The facility is equipped with Eriez’ full range of recycling products, including its complete line of eddy current separators, vibratory feeders and metal detection equipment. The machines can handle bulk samples of any material from course to fine. The new facility compliments its existing laboratory.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency