GEA Acquires Hygienic Pumps Supplier
The company is based at Bodenheim, Germany and generated with about 150 employees revenues of more than EUR 35 million ($39 million) in fiscal year 2014. Hilge’s product range is complementary to the offering of GEA’s flow components portfolio. The transaction remains subject to approval by the anti-trust authorities.
The companies did not disclose the acquisition price.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures